Yoga is a special series of very precise body-weight postures and movements which are designed to improve the body in several important areas. There is a large variety of poses that each work your entire body, focusing on different goals to develop both strength and flexibility at the same time. Proper fitness yoga requires a lot of attention to learn how to control and optimize your breath. Generally, yoga postures fall into the following categories.
1. Seated Yoga Poses: Grounding and Calming, these poses provide some of our deepest muscle opening.
2. Standing Yoga Poses: Good for Strength, focus and balance. These energetic poses provide a straight line to shape our body.
3. Arm Balances: These yoga poses are good for body awareness, providing some full challenges for every day.
4.BackBends: Opening up in the Spine and chest feels great and strengthen our bones.
5. Inversions: Good for concentration and balance, as well as circulation.
6. Core Poses: These poses will strengthen your core and figure up abs.
7. Restorative Poses: These yoga poses are great for winding down and connecting to your breath.
How Yoga Effect your Body?
- increases flexibility
- develops balance and coordination
- supports immune system
- enhances 'cardiovascular' ability, both lowering resting heart rate and making oxygen use more efficient
- burns calories
- decreases 'cortisol' levels, resulting in lower blood sugar levels and heightened 'insulin' response, resulting in less inflammation and less chance of diabetes and heart disease
- Decreases the chance of arthritis and joint issues by moving full motion
How Yoga Effect your Mind?
- increases happiness
- improves discipline
- Increases your energy
- increases decreases stress and tension
- improves reaction time
- inspires a better sleep
- gives a sense of accomplishment and pride
How Yoga improves Immunity?
Our system is a mixture of body, mind and spirit. An irregularity in the body affects the mind and similarly unpleasantness or restlessness in the mind can manifest as an ailment in the body. Yoga poses massage organs and supports muscles breathing techniques and meditation release stress and improve immunity. Yoga gets your sugar levels down and risk of diabetic complications such as heart attack, kidney failure and blindness decreases.
How Yoga Effect Facial Health?
- Yoga is a form of exercise which tightens your face and makes your skin glow. During yoga exercise circulation of blood improves and exchange of oxygen makes skin delicate, which also stimulates collagen production.
- Facial yoga can assist in eliminating double chin problem in females.
- Facial yoga exercise gives strength to the muscles of face and makes them more elastic. "Stretch out your lips and then massage your jaw and eye brows to relieve stress."
How Yoga Benefits your Relationships?
Yoga can improve relationship with your spouse, 'parents', friends or loved ones. A mind that is relaxed, happy and contented is better able to deal with sensitive relationship matters. Yoga and meditation work on keeping the mind happy and peaceful. A regular yoga practice helps develop friendliness, compassion.
Yoga is a continuous process. The deeper you move into your yoga practice, the more profound are its benefits.