Why have breakfast?
Breakfast is really an important meal of the day. Several amazing benefits of breakfast are listed below:
- Breakfast is important to many health benefits including weight control and improved performance.
- Balances cholesterol level.
- It breaks overnight fast.
- Helps to restore our energy.
- It starts metabolism for the day.
- Improves memory and polishes concentration.
- Provides many required nutrients.
- Regulates sugar level.
- Breakfast keeps us healthy, active, and energetic through the day.
- It increases stamina for physical activity.
How to make toast in a pan?
Toast is one of the most versatile, delicious, and completely perfect meal for breakfast or as a side at any meal. You can make toast from any kind of bread in the toaster, in the oven, over a fire, and top it with a variety of different things to your taste.
Take sandwich bread:
White or brown sandwich bread makes excellent toast. It is pre-sliced and makes uniform, crunchy toast.
Put bread flat in a pan:
Put your bread into the pan which should be dry and let the heat toast the bread. You can also fry your toast in a little butter or oil to make it crispy and give it a golden crust. Toast made by this way is delicious.
Heat a pan over normal heat:
When bread is in the pan, simply heat the pan and toast it in pan. The first side will take a bit longer time while the pan heats up, so keep a check on it so you don't burn the bread.
Flip the bread over alternatively:
Using a turner, flip your bread over when the underside is done and start toasting the other side. Turn them regularly to make sure an even crunch on both sides of the bread. A well-fried bread toast will be golden brown or light brown on both sides and have a crunchy and dry texture.
Slice the toast into pieces:
Slice your toast in half, quarters or leave whole.
Spread a single topping on toast:
When you've got a perfectly-crispy slice of toast, you can obviously put anything on your toast you like. Common toast-topping options include:
- Butter or margarine
- Peanut butter
- Jelly or jam
- Fried egg
How to make sandwich?
A sandwich is a quick and tasty way to make a meal. It can make a great lunch or breakfast, and can either be served either hot or cold. Recipe and ingredients for making sandwich is given as under:
1. Bread forms the basis of the perfect sandwich. For moist fillings, use dry and dense breads. A nice, thick crust helps in keeping the stuffing in place.
2. You can toast it, warm up or have it cold. Toasting brings out the flavor of the bread.
3. Use a spread to give your sandwich a creamy texture. You can choose from BBQ, mayonnaise and other spread or experiment with healthier alternatives.
4. To avoid sogginess spread the sauce till the edges to seal the sandwich. Also, use hydrating ingredients like cucumber or tomatoes separately. Add them in the end, right before serving. Use cheese or meat as a layer between the bread and ingredients with high moisture. You can also butter your bread to protect it from becoming soggy.
5. Add some freshness by using spinach instead of lettuce.
6. Keep it simple. Do not try to overstuff your sandwich with too many ingredients or sauces. Sprinkle herbs or seasonings to add the finishing touch. Try balancing your flavors.
Sandwiches are good for any time of the day.