There is common concept today about cavities that once you have cavity problem or tooth decay, that cavity is irreversible. Many people are scared to go to the dentist because of their tools.
However, we have good news, you can fill the cavity without going to the dentist. There are proven remedies that can remedy it.We can heal cavities naturally.
Cavities or tooth decay is a destruction of tooth enamel, the hard, outer layer of a teeth. A cavity is a little hole in your mouth.Cavity problem is more common among children, but nowadays cavities in teeth also a problem of adults. Changes in your mouth as you age make them an adult problem, too. As you get older your gums pull away from your teeth. Tooth roots are covered with cementum, a softer tissue than enamel. They are capable of decaying and more sensitive to touch and to hot and cold. It’s common for people over age 50 to have tooth root decay.
Can We Heal Cavities Naturally
There is a lot of evidence showing that diet had a great impact on oral health.According to Dr.Edward Mellanby, Dr.Weston Price and Dr.Ramiel Nagel, There are four main things that contribute to tooth decay:
- Lack of minerals in the diet(deficiencies in magnesium,calcium,phosphorus)
- Lack of fat-soluble vitamins(A,D,E and K)
- Too much consumption of phytic-acid rich food.
- Too much consumption of processed sugar.
Dr. Price showed the world how to heal cavities with nutrition, he writes,
Healing Cavities by Natural Ways:
1. Remove SugarCavity-causing bacteria need food (namely, carbohydrates and sugar) to survive. They then turn that food into acid, which weakens the teeth. Limit your intake of carbs and sugar so that the bacteria do not have anything to feed on. This means trying to avoid all processed and prepackaged food, such as cookies, cakes, chips, crackers, limited fruit and even starchy vegetables like sweet potatoes and focused on mineral rich vegetables, bone broths, meats, and healthy fats.Avoid soda and any other sweetened drinks because these foods tend to contain a lot of added sugar.
If still want to enjoy something sweet, try using honey, which is anti-bacterial. You could also use stevia, which is a herb that is 200 times sweeter than sugar.
2. Cut Foods that Contain Phytic Acid
Phytic Acid is especially found in the bran portion of grains and seeds.when you eat grains and seeds you cannot release the phosphorus from the phytic acid as we are unable to digest it. Phytic acid reduces the amount of phosphorus available from the food we eat and worse still for the teeth and body phytic acid bind with minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc, to form a phytate. Phytic acid (phytate) cause serious health problems in your diets. The main reason phytic acid has become an issue today is because you have stopped ancient food preparation techniques, such as sprouting or sour dough fermentation, which kills off the phytic acid.
Phytic acid not only prevents us from absorbing minerals in our food, but it also leaches minerals out of your body, bones, and teeth.
The powerful anti-nutritional effects of phytic acid have been known to cause digestive disorders, lack of appetite, nutrient deficiencies and tooth decay. You need to limit our grain consumption and stay completely clear of unfermented soy products.
If you are aiming to improve your health and reverse cavities naturally, foods high in phytic acid like grains, beans, nuts and soy should be avoided. However, if you soak grains or nuts and then sprout them or do sour dough fermentation, you can reduce phytic acid by around 50 percent to 100 percent.
3. Eat Raw Dairy Foods:
Raw dairy food is filled with vitamins and minerals that help to maintain strong teeth. Raw dairy products loaded with , vitamin K2, vitamin D3, magnesium, phosphorus and fat-soluble vitamins. If you are beat to tooth decay you need to take vegetables, especially leafy greens, are excellent for mineralizing teeth. For the non-vegans, kefir or raw dairy, fish, eggs, bone broth, and lean meat provide important nutrients to strengthen our teeth. So do healthy fats, such as those found in avocado, coconut oil, and olives and fermented cod liver oil. No processed food, packaged foods or fast food.
4. Supplements To Consider
- Fermented cod liver oil and extra virgin butter oil, very high in fat-soluble vitamins A, D and K.
- Magnesium – required to use calcium and phosphorous effectively.
- Gelatin – if you don’t have time to make bone broth, this is a good alternative and is great for gums and digestion.
- Added a couple tablespoons of coconut oil to a smoothie or melted in tea each day.Just look for organic, virgin and unrefined coconut oil.
- Vitamin D was the other main supplement that Dr. Price and the Drs. Mellanby found was extremely supportive of dental healing. In the study they did, cavities healed even when diet wasn’t changed if Vitamin D was optimized and the best healing occurred when diet was optimized and Vitamin D was added.
5. Use Fluoride Free Toothpaste
In short, these are the best ways to naturally reverse cavities. Take duty of your oral wellness today, and show off your new, healthy smile.
If you want to remineralize your teeth in a strong way, try making your own Home-made Remineralizing tooth paste. Here’s an easy recipe for remineralizing toothpaste.
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil.
- 2 tablespoons baking soda (aluminium-free).
- 1 tablespoon xylitol or 1/8 teaspoon stevia.
- 20 drops peppermint or clove essential oil.
- 20 drops trace minerals or (calcium/magnesium powder).